Friday, May 7, 2010

Lingerie Woes

Okay let's talk lingerie. Face it, skinny girls reap all the benefits on this issue. They have the cute bra and panties sets, the convertible bras, the bikini swimwear, everything. Why is it that I can never find a bra in any color other than black, white, or nude? I guess big girls don't like colorful bras, huh? Then if I do find a bra in another color, there's no matching panty option, except those big "grandma panties". I don't know about you, but my husband loves to see me in sexy underwear.

I was so glad when I found a website called OneStopPlus.com, which is actually a collection of plus size fashion from different designers and stores. OneStopPlus has a wide variety of colors and sizes in lingerie. You should also check out HerRoom.com which is dedicated to just lingeries in pretty much every size you can think of. Two of my favorite sites to shop for lingerie are BigGalsLingerie.com (which uses "real" plus size models and has sizes up to 12X---they run small so order bigger than your real size) and HipsandCurves.com. Talk about sexy. Below are some of my favorite pieces of merchandise.


Paige Paisley Balconette Underwire Bra-OneStopPlus.com
$31.90

Paisley Dot Mesh Girl Short Panty-OneStopPlus.com
$8.90

Darling little ruffled booty short with matching ruffled butterfly halter top. Shown in baby pink metallic honeycomb fishnet-BigGalsLingerie.com
$52.00

Skull and Plaid Bustier -HipsandCurves.com
$63.50

No comments:

Post a Comment